Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Rain, rain, rain and more rain.

Three days to go and a wakeup... WoW!!

I woke this morning about 4:10 AM and then laid there till about 4:30 AM and decided to call Nora and wish her a happy New Year’s. She was quite happy to get my call and yet she questioned me why do you call so early. I told her I could not help it I had just woke up early and decided that I wanted to talk to her. She said that she had baked chicken today and also bought a cake at the market for tonight. She also told me the house was full of relatives and that they all want to meet me and that at midnight they would celebrate the new year and eat dinner. I told her that she had my best wishes and they should have a good time and she said we will celebrate next year together as a family and I said I really look forward to that. I talked to her for a total of about 17 minutes. I told her we will not talk on the Internet today but probably on Saturday as today is a holiday and the Internet café will be closed. She agreed that that would be a good idea. Well ladies and gentlemen today is the last day of 2009... what a tumultuous year this has been. I can honestly say that with the exception of meeting my future wife has not been a year I would care to remember. If you party tonight please do so keeping safety in mind both yours and those around you. If you possibly can take a cab where you’re going stay off of the roads. And I wish you the very best this new year coming. See you next year.

No comments: