Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Today is Wednesday and it is a very beautiful but cold morning...

I woke this morning a little bit before the alarm went off on my phone, and when it did finally go off I called Nora to wish her a wonderful evening we had a great seven minute conversation and I felt very elated at the end of it. I got up, washed my face and got dressed, and headed down to McDonald’s for coffee. Ralph was already there as were some others. Myron came in and he is going to come here today at 1 PM with the intent of purchasing airline fare back to China. I dropped off my mileage sheet at the senior center and then drove down by Claudine’s house, and no answer at her door then I stopped at Rhodes Warden and asked Don Riemer to give me a price on some term insurance that would cover my remaining mortgage. Back home now, cleaned up the dishes, made some toast and hot chocolate for breakfast. I called the credit card companies to notify them of my impending travel out of the country so that is taken care of now I will call the water company and ask them about turning off the water at the meter while I am not in the home. I always wonder about a broken water pipe and the accrued costs of water flowing constantly while I’m gone. So having them turned off the street just makes good sense. Have a lovely day everyone and I’ll be back tomorrow...

1 comment:

Leann said...

I can't believe it's almost time for you to go again. It seems you were just there. I'm sure the time is not flying by as quickly for you.

Thank you for the church suggestions Dennis. I have already considered those and need to look into them further.

I hope you had a wonderful day and thank you for always being there.