Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Well it's foggy out there and cold.

I woke up this morning before 5 AM and called Nora to wish her a goodnight. She was in very good spirits which is always nice. We will be chatting on the Internet tomorrow morning when she wakes up about 10 AM is about the time that she shows up at the Internet café. At the senior center after copy I only had 16 clients which was not bad and I was finished with my deliveries before 11 AM. Stopped at bi-Mart check my numbers and of course my number was off by four so I won nothing. I also stopped at postal connections to see about a mailer to the Philippines with registered and signing for it will cost me about $40. Also when I was downtown I turned in the authorization letter to LinnCo and also Wells Fargo Bank. Back home now and thinking of the things I need to do. Make sure and keep your powder dry but have a good day...

1 comment:

Leann said...

Isn't it wonderful that technology allows you and Nora to connect on a more personal level than snail mail?

I'm sure she enjoys connecting with you as much as you do her.

I hope you enjoyed the sunny afternoon and mild temps. I know I did.

Blessings