Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Very chilly this morning it was 16°

I woke up just before the phone alarm this morning and called Nora and only spoke with her for four minutes. Then down to McDonald’s for coffee. I left McDonald’s at about 8:40 AM to go to the senior center for my deliveries. I had 21 clients today and one no-show. I’ve noticed a little numbness in my left leg and it seems like my foot is plopping down differently than it should. I don’t know if it’s a medication problem or something else there aren’t any other symptoms that I noticed. I will mention that the doctors they are today when I see him and see what he says. I’m also thinking it might be hunger related. I just called consumer power and switched over to an easy pay plan that allows me to pay the same amount each month. Having some toast now hope you all have a great day.

1 comment:

Leann said...

I hope whatever the doctors said was encouraging and non concerning.