Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It looks like approximately 16° out and that my friends is cold.

I woke up this morning about 5:15 AM and then laid there until the alarm went off on the phone and then made my morning call to Nora. I had to call her back because she didn’t wake up the first time she told me that she had gone to bed early because she had not slept the night before. I told her no problem that I would talk to her on the Internet later on today and she said that would be fine so I wished her good night and then got up got dressed and went to McDonald’s for coffee. Maria will come over today sometime and bring the things that she wants me to take to the Philippines for her. And I thoroughly expect that Myron will show up wanting me to write a letter to the girl he jilted in China. It seems my life is its own little soap opera however I feel like I’m more in the directors chair then the actor’s chair so I like that. After delivering meals I went to the hospital and had some blood drawn. I hope I can get off of the cholesterol medication and downgrade my blood pressure medication. Dr. Thayer seems to think that can happen. To each and everyone I wish a wonderful day and I will talk to you tomorrow...

1 comment:

Leann said...

Hi Dennis. Hope your day was a wonderful one and you were able to stay nice and toasty.

A girl in China huh? Round the world.