Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Very cold this morning 27° at 6:30 AM and going down...

I woke a little bit before the phone alarm went off this morning and made my daily call to Nora to wish her a good nights sleep and see how her day went. She was in good spirits but told me she did not sleep well last night for some reason. I told her that hopefully when I am there she will sleep well... when one shares a comfortable and close relationship with other it oftentimes brings serenity and peacefulness. A little later this morning I think I will go and visit JJ at the rehab center and then perhaps stop and buy some hot chocolate at the MegaMart. Tomorrow I will do laundry. Stay warm my friends there’s a chill in the air...

1 comment:

Leann said...

A good day to stay warm and fuzzy in the house.

Thank you for your support and understanding as always Dennis.