Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Nearing the end of this month already...

Sept 29, 2010

Last night was rough, the baby had a temperature, probably associated with his teething. Bitchy and fussy all night, Nora and Jenny were up and down all night with him.

I woke before her this morning and made us coffee. We drank that and then she wanted to go to the market to get stuff for lunch and dinner. I have her 1,000p and she spent almost half of it already... money don't go too far here, regardless of what people might think, we sure don't live high on the hog.

One of the baby goats, the female was hit by a truck on the main road that connects with our lane here. She is able to stand, but she doesn't respond nor does she bleat at all. I think probably a concussion and possible internal injuries. No external bleeding or apparent broken bones so who knows if she will make it or not.

A normal Wednesday as far as St. Lukes clinic goes. Tomorrow, Nora says she will go to NSO and get the copies of our marriage certificate and then I will go with her on Friday for my appt with the US Embassy where I hope to find out if I can file my I-130 spouse visa request while here in the Philippines.

I am not sure what the remainder of today will provide, but right at the moment, there is a nice breeze and it is not too uncomfortable with the exception of the ever present bugs... especially the friggin ants...


From denny's iPad...

No comments: