Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, September 27, 2010

More of the day that I call the 28th of hell

Sept 28, 2010

Nora was up at about 6:15am and started the day, Joyce has school early today. I've not been outside so don't know what the day looks like, Nora made coffee and is now in the living room with Joyce and Jenny. Baby denny has already had a bath and so has Joyce. I am still here in bed typing this blog entry...

We will go to the internet cafe this morning and make appointments at the embassy for me and another bureau for Nora to update her status in her passbook. I need to find out how to file my I-130 form from here in the Philippines. I am so used to the convenience of just picking up a phone and making a call, here you need to appear for almost all information. Somewhere down the road, this will all seem comical but for now it is just a royal pain in the arse...

When we arrived, the girl running the cafe for her uncle said that they were having a bit of trouble getting the internet up and running. After a short time it was up and we went to the US Embassy site and I made an appointment for Friday, 1 October at 8:45am. I also applied for an appointment for Nora at DFA so she can update her passport.

Today is seeming to be difficult for me, seems like everything is getting under my skin and I don't like that feeling. I know it is hard here, but not just for me, for everyone concerned so I pray that God will give me more patience.

Alex paid me back the 1,000p he borrowed yesterday. I don't mind fronting him funds if the payback is fulfilled as agreed. If not, it puts a bad taste in my mouth. Nora left shortly after 12pm to go to St. lukes for her daily treatment. Speaking of which, I just created another TextExpander snippet for that: St. Lukes clinic.

I chatted with Lollie for a little while this late morning, they are in the final preps for their trip to NYC. I sure hope that they have a great time and take lots of pictures to share with us.

Baby denny has been a particularly annoying little shithead this morning so far, cries for no known reason and just really fussy... no temperature according to Jenny so I don't know what his actual problem is other than being a baby.

From denny's iPad...

No comments: