Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sunday... a day for potential miracles... which one awaits you???

Oct 24, 2010

Last night proved peaceful, sleep came a little hesitantly as the sticky factor was ever present but come it did in it's own good time. Nora also seemed to sleep well, covered up as she was. I do find that early in the mornings, I've managed to cover also with a light sheet, just to keep the wind from the fan from reaching my skin. This morning, the fan is on low but the air that it moves is not cool. More the consistensy temperaturewise of tepid bath water if you can imagine that.

We are planning on attending church this morning and I am rather certain we will stop at the Divine market (also the name of the chapel) and pick up somethings that Nora will decide we must have (food, not junk). She is by habit and probably necessity, a daily shopper... close Sister, she is close to your habits regarding that.

Nora is really enjoying the game of Farmville and even the smallest of successes entices a gleeful little laugh from her. In someways, she is childlike in the sense that it doesn't take complicated and expensive things to put a smile on her face... I do love that about her. I am so wishing that she had been able to come to the States last April as we had hoped... this journey, though doable, is ardous and at times difficult for me... the hardest thing is watching her do without all the conveniences that I will be able to give her once there... I know, patience dear man... Not a strong suit of mine I fear but I am gaining on it.

Lollie it is your Saturday... my assumption is that you are either in the Bay area or have made great progress in that direction... please, remember to give our love and prayers to Bonnie, Ed and their family and of course, our best wishes to the newlyweds also.

Have fun and the phone will be on should you have access to wifi and or YM and desire to call. Love always,

denny and Nora and family

p.s. Leann, how goes the battle, days or nights???

pps Cathy, how is your Mom??

Later my readers... take care


From denny's iPad...

1 comment:

Leann said...

It's good to see your family weathered the storm safely. I was concerned. It sounds as if you are back to basics.

Enjoy your day and take care Dennis.