Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Rain, Money, Pain and more Rain...

Oct 23, 2010

Sleep was interuptus maximus due to the heat and sticky conditions. Nora, bless her little brown heart, as we went to bed, she covers up with a sheet blanket... I cannot fathom putting on anything let alone a blanket no matter how light in weight in this repressive weather. Aclimating her and the children to Oregons wet and chilly climate will be an experience I will likely not soon forget.

We awoke about 7 or so to the sounds of the baby. I believe he was playing. We had coffee, and pancakes prepared by Kenneth. Nora, in her usual OCD fashion, was cleaning this and arranging that all the while keeping tabs on her Farmville game. My plan for a 9:40 departure came and went without much todoo. We eventually left the Apt. about 11am.

We stopped at Kenneth's college and found that the tuition for the next 6 months had gone from 7,000p to 9,800p. As I said once before it is always more money. From there, we went to the Mall, which coincedentally is just across the street from the College.

In there, we bought a new battery for the Sony Erickson, and also some new underware for Nora, looked at some thongs for me but couldn't find any I liked. We had lunch at the food court and they have nothing that appeals to my taste buds but I did have some chicken and a strange variety of fried rice... One thing I will never get used to is sweet gravy... seems to go against the laws of nature.

After lunch, Nora went to the supermarket in the Mall and got bread and bread products and then we caught a Jeepney ride to Marilao market where she did some more quick shopping and from that point we caught a tricycle ride on home.

To accommodate the schools policy in payment, we will deposit 9,800p in the China bank then take the deposit slip to the school where they will apply the amount to our account for Kenneth's tuition fees.

It is as usual, raining here and will probably do so every single day un til well into the first quarter of next year at which time my case of cabin fever should have reached critical mass... Thank you Lord for the patience I just know you will bestow on me.

We got the battery for Kenneths phone, but alas, it didn't change the phone at all so Nora will take it to a cell phone repairman and see how much to fix it.

It it now 3:50 PM and I shall post this in the hopes that it brings just a touch of humor into your lives.

Leann... Hello !!! and you too Cathy - by the way, how's Mom??

Later my dear readers... too much mental pollution may cause accelerated decay of brain matter...


From denny's iPad...

No comments: