Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Thursday, starts with a bang, hope it ends quietly though.

Oct 07, 2010

Thursday morning, once again, Joyce is the source of anxiety at least on the part of Nora, Joyce's school time today according to her was 7am. She was late in getting up and didn't leave the house until after 8am. I suppose the only way to ensure that she will get up in time is to ask her each evening what time she must arrive at school the following day and then set an alarm and get her up myself. Seems though that I will get Nora up and let her deal with Joyce in the mornings.

For a very quiet and shy girl, she brings a fair amount of drama to the table. They always say to be wary of the quiet types... I hope that is not true of this lovely girl.

Sleep was slow in arriving last night, mostly because of the clamy feeling that accompanies the high humidity of the tropics. We did finally sleep though, Nora can usually go to sleep quicker than I in this weather.

Nothing that I am aware of is planned for today that would be considered out of the ordinary, Saturday, we will probably go to SM mall and buy a new wall clock and perhaps some thongs for Kenneth as his literally fell apart.

Kenneth is in the CR now washing his white shirt for school, I doubt that it will be dry for him but maybe. It is now about 8:30am

Nora asked if I could take baby and Jenny to the clinic, baby is due another shot so off I go, it is on the way to the cafe we went to when we printed out Nora's appt. sheet. If I had the extra money, I would buy another scooter for here, but fear that selling it when I leave would pose problems.


From denny's iPad...

No comments: