Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Warmer last night... must remember to sell winter clothes... ;)

Nov 10, 2010

Yesterday proved to be boring, Nora texted me from the Immigration dept, they told her that it takes about 3 weeks or so to receive and process the application for a Visa modification so she will call them in another 2 weeks and hopefully it will be processed. From there, she went to St. Lukes clinic then home.

My day was spent basically reading a scifi book on the iPad. Nothing of any significance happened so there really was nothing to add to the journal.

Last night was warm so sleeping was a little on the fitful side and tended to be a shade sticky also. I hope it is cooler today and this evening.

Nora is having a hard time adding friends in her FarmVille game, I will probably have to investigate that for her. She receives gifts and wishes to return but cannot add the people in her invite window for some reason. I took the game off the iPad and my iPhone because it constantly gave me the 'Out of Sync' error and was too frustrating to play... I like We Farm better anyway.

Nothing special is planned today, Hump day is all. Nora will go to the DFA tomorrow to renew her passport but that is all we have planned I think.

Joyce is preparing her breakfast as she will need to be in school by 9:30. The family is up and the time is 7:26 AM. We've been rolling since about 6:50am. I started the coffee and Nora finished it, she is in the living room (I should just say other room as there are only two of them.

Anyway, the spider webs in my mind are clearing a path to rational thought processes so that means it is time to cease writing in this log. May God bless each of you in a very special way today and I ask that he take care of each of you and guide you to happiness in your life and help you spread that happiness to all who know you and you know.

••• The day, in itself was rather uneventful, warmer than I would have liked, but tolerable I suppose.  Nothing happened, I did some reading on the iPad. Nora Text'd me to meet her at the SanTran station in Marilao and so I did that, and while there, she Text'd me that maybe we should meet at the SM mall, I am sure she was thinking of me hanging out there in the bus terminal in the heat.  I caught a Jeepney to Sm and went to the food court to await her. We went up to the second level where Globe has their offices and paid our cable bill for the month, 995p.  From there, we stopped at a dermatology clinic and got an application for an appointment, Nora thought I meant for her to do it today, but she had mentioned a dermatologist in Marilao and so I said maybe we should check that one out also, the one in the mall is 350p for the initial visit and one followup visit. From there, we caught a jeepney to Divine where Nora did some shopping and then we made it home thru the rain storm.  Dinner was prepared and then some TV and games on the phone/iPad.

From denny's iPad...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Brother and Nora,

Sounds like it was a rather boring day, so to speak. Hopefully, it will be a cooler day for you, thus perhaps a cooler night as well.

We had fun last night at the tour or "So You Think You Can Dance", held at Arco Arena. I don't care for that place very much as it is rather run down and they need to put up a larger, nicer one....but the entertainment could not be beat !! We had pretty good seats and could see all the dancers quite well ! They were all amazing....some more than others, but all in all very, very good !!! It is a show that I know you and the family would enjoy.

There is this one amazing hip hop dancer that can balance himself so perfectly to stand on just one hand moving around in a circle....So awesome to watch !!!!!

Sumitra had surgery to remove a large, large fibroid so you may want to send her an email with well wishes. She had the surgery on November 8th and is home now. Email address is sumitrabose@hotmail.com.

Wiley called the other night to chat as he was missing us....even though it had not been that long ago that we talked. He sounds wonderful and will be leaving for Egypt November 15th for seven days.

Bonnie just had a procedure done yesterday with a tube down her throat, staying in all night with little sensors on it to take pictures of what is going on that makes her cough a lot. She should have information on that from the doctor in a day or two. I will keep you abreast.

I am still losing my voice, sneezing and coughing so I will call our doctor in a few minutes, explain my symptoms and see if I need to come in or not.....or, if this is just a "time" thing to get rid of.

Not much else is going on here today other than resting and trying to get all well. We look forward to your call as always. So good each time to chat with you. !! Much Love........