Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

A day, and a wakeup then we leave... for Vacation time yea !!!

Dec 20, 2010

Good day to all... last night we slept very well, after Nora finished fidgeting, I think she is a lot like my Mother was with the restless feet... takes her about 10 or 15 minutes to finally drop off to slumberland.

Nothing too dramatic happened lastnight after we got home from the SM mall, we did stop at Kenny Rogers restaurant (the Philippines variety) and had a bite to eat.

We bought some hair color for me and some bread for the house... after coming home, Nora applied this goo to my hair and I let it set the first time for 20 minutes then showered it off and Nora was happy but it missed some of the grey so we did it again and I let it set for 40 minutes and showered it off and this time it looked good she said... funny, I don't have issue with the grey myself, I kinda figured it is a battlescar for raising 4 kids and having had 3 wives !!!

Today is Monday, Nora will go to St. Lukes clinic today and then tomorrow for the last time this year... she will get a supply of pills to take to Basud and tomorrow night at 9:30 we will board the bus that will transport us there thru the mine field they call a road. 9 hours of luxurious comfort in a 6 wheeled igloo of sardine packaging... I love it !!!

Oh well, hopefully I won't have to make that trip too many more times before we head to the States... It could be worse, I could have to ride a cycle or perhaps be on a wagon... Life is a bowl of pineapples. (Forrest Gump would not approve of that analogy I am sure).

Nice chatting with you and Gareth this morning Sis... have a great time in the bay and of course, be generous with the hugs and kisses from Nora and I !!!

Bye for now...


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: