Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Document from My Writing Nook: Dec 22, 2010

Dec 22, 2010

We arrived at about 6:00am after a rather interesting but not too distressful of a trip... actually I got glimpses of sleep which is something I didn't get the other trips on the bus.

We went to the mall here in Daet this afternoon and Nora took a cab from there to the downtown market and did some shopping for the rest of the week, we will go to the mall again tomorrow and get the stuff for the christmas dinner and gifts that we will hand out to the little urchins that appear with smiles and open hands...

Nothing else is going on today, it was nice driving the tri-cab again, but if I were to do that again I have much better ideas on what I would build and how it would work...

Take care and tomorrow will come


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: