Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Laundry day, God's holiday... Sunday at it's best...

Dec 12, 2010

First and foremost... it was just wonderful talking to my Sister yesterday, we had a great chat even though I had to call back once to get a clear connection. Nora truly enjoys talking to you Sis, at some point I want to do a video chat between you and her also.

Sounds like you two have had a most wonderful time this last week, what with dragon fighting (Apple mail) and shopping for those abroad and small groups preperations... my goodness you do manage to keep yourself busy... Now for a pressing question, how is your hand doing?? you haven't said much about it and I am wondering if you got full use back from it. I suspect you did but a confirmation of that fact would ease my mind (what little of it I've managed to retain...)

I presented the Christmas money to the children last night and the additional 500p was a roaring success and also really surprised Nora and made her quite happy with me. I am going to give her 3,000p on Monday before she goes to St. Lukes clinic for her Christmas money also.

Last night was mostly a repeat of the night before, we played amongst ourselves, the game of "Words with Friends" until almost 11pm again and then sleep caught up to us. It was cooler last night so we both managed to sleep well except for one minor incident involving two male cats who had decided to face off in front of our bedroom apt. I promptly got up with stick in hand and sent them scampering for the north pastures and heard no more from them the rest of the night... we woke at about 7am this morning and after smiling at each other a lot, made the start of the day...

The laundry lady will be here so must strip the bed and pillows so they can be washed... It is nice to have her do the laundry as Nora doesn't suffer the lower back trauma from squatting down all day scrubbing clothes.

We are going to church this morning and then will see how the remainder of the day goes... I suspect it will go well.

Take care and God be with you each and every day of your life...

Sue, if you read this, I will try to resend the article to you...

bye for now friends. ;-)


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: