Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Saturday mornings should, and I repeat SHOULD be quiet...

Dec 11, 2010

Well my friends, 10 more days and we will leave here (Marilao) for Basud via the ever frigid SuperLines bus (imagine living for 9 hours naked in an igloo all the time traveling over a minefield... perhaps that is a minor exageration, but nontheless, it is a close facsimilie of what it is like.

We slept well after dueling out "Words with Friends" until after 11pm. Our normal retire time is about 9 or so. We were rudely awakened by a herd of unruly heathen children partaking in some noisy (involved yelling and screeching) game that seemed to have no tangible end in sight. After covering our heads with pillows and sticking our toes in our ears to forego the noise, we finally gave up and joined the ranks of the somewhat living... (it was after 8am). Coffee has been swilled and a fried egg sandwich embibed so the day is off to a good start.

Nora and I will be going to SM mall today, likely I will give the children their Christmas money and of course, the little brown monkey girl will be in line for what she so lovingly calls her 'Christmas bonus'... I could not sell her on the idea that I was her bonus...

No appearance by Globe yesterday either so the speed of the internet is still elusive and much wanted. I am sorry, Sister that you are having some problems with your system, however, it does appear that you've gotten at least somewhat of a solution... regarding mail, the things you described to me certainly sound like settings problems either in preferences in Apple Mail or even more likely, in the setup of your ATT.Yahoo mail service... also check out your YM messenger mail account and see what is going on there... All mail providers, (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail and even ATT.net) can be configured to forward their mail to you automatically... I cannot help you with the settings, but each of those entities have setup options you need to check out.

Hope you like the little letter for Jesus I sent... (to all my friends and family).

Please, both of you need to consider, seriously, weening yourselves from the Att.yahoo mail system... it truly sucks and leaves you not too many options... My heartiest recommendation is that Gareth and you both use Gmail as your mail provider and set it up to forward that mail to your apple mail program... then send out a blanket email, (create a new group with all contacts in it) and broadcast to everyone that you have a new email address... then it is also my hope that each of you have a separate address thus should someone wish to address mail to lollie only or to you only it is possible to do so and you can set up your rules accordingly.

Let me know your thoughts on this issue please as I would be willing to help in any way...

BTW Lollie, we can use 'Team Viewer' if you want me to look at something on your iMac for you, if you don't remember how to use it let me know...

Love and kisses from abroad...


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: