Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

TGIF, once again my friends...

Dec 10, 2010

Friday, ahh, the luxury of seeing yet another week fade into non-existance... at least the past.. one less to endure the misery of missing the luxuries of home. But not to be confused with not having the experience of my life with the woman and children that I have come to love so deeply.

Good News !!! as a matter of fact, great News... they butchered that frickin Turkey that was hasseling me and every motor scooter rider in the area... I actually ate a little of him yesterday afternoon and at the same time told him that is what you get if you mess with the goose. However, on a little bit of a downside, I also know that he helped or was solely responsible for about 8 new turkey chicks.... I will love having that slingshot.

Today is starting out good, Nora and I had a great evening and sleep was good so the day starts ahead in the green. We will both be going to Manila today as yesterday the Dept of Immigration told her that they had received the request for a change of visa status for me... they told her the last session for visa approvals for the year is on the 15th, but offered to "expedite" it for 500p (does this sound at all familiar to you???) anyway, we will go there this day and see what is to be seen...

I think that it is this weekend that we go to SM with the kids (or at least give them the christmas money so they can get the stuff they truly want. I decided to give Kenneth the Nokia phone as part of his birthday present and a little less cash.

Nora is in the throes of getting things going in the house and I am here sipping the morning coffee and penning this journal so you have something palatable to read whilst doing whatever it is you do this time of the day...

Have a wonderful afternoon and evening sis and Bro... I have "Words with Friends" to attend to now!!!


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

1 comment:

Leann said...

Denny,

I have been lax in reading and for that I apologize. It sounds as if your life is going on one day at a time, making the most of what you have and the situation at hand.

I hope you are indeed doing well. Any idea when you will be back home again with the family in tow?

Have a blessed day my friend.