Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Document from My Writing Nook: Jan 02, 2011

Jan 02, 2011

Well, the evening went quietly, we never did leave the house and spent the majority of the evening either watching TV or in my case, reading stories on the iPad...

We slept quite well, my back being the exception, well it slept also but fitfully and constantly rebelling against the surface upon which it layed. I miss my bed at home... a lot !!!

Today, we are supposed to go into Daet again, to the HotPot internet connection and then Nora wants to walk around a little in Daet as this is likely the last time she will be there for a few years at least. It is also a traumatic day for her as it is the last that we will see of Jenny and baby denny for some months to come. They will stay here in Basud with Father and join us again in Marilao for a while before we leave for the States.

I am excited and apprehensive about the I-130 process and how quickly it may be processed and any pitfalls that may await us in the process. Nothing is as it appears, or at least it appears that way to me, there always seems something 'else' that needs to be accomplished in the process at hand. One of the things that I most appreciate about my home is the lack of bugs inside it... I always thought I had more than I wanted until my time spent here in the Philippines and I've come to realize that in my home there may actually exist a shortage of bugs... I will look into that issue though.

Tonight, we board the bus around 9:30 and head North to Manila and from there Marilao and the home that I have known since last August. I have done a lot of reading, primarily by the author 'Jack London'. His is a different style and of a strongly English influence to the wording and composure. He does cover a wide range of topics but the areas that are fondest to him are in the Sonora, Ca. area...

I may add to this edition later, depending on how the day goes and what transpires thruout.


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: