Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Document from My Writing Nook: Jan 01, 2011

Jan 01, 2011

First day of 2011. This will be a year to remember I am certain of that. We slept well last night, didn't get to bed till about 1am and then slept until after 9am this morning.

Kenneth fried some of the ham we bought and I had a couple of pieces of bread with some jam that Nora had gotten at the store. The day was mostly spent reading and watching some TV movies on MAX. The taste here in this household tends to run towards the horror venue which I like anyway... most are in English and that makes it good for me.... I did get a chance to see a Philippines edition of a horror movie and it is archaic to say the least.

Nothing happened today to speak of, nobody visited, it was just a day of recuperation from the festivities of New Years Eve I guess. Many fire crackers and explosions of all kinds rocked my boat of peaceful existance... It bothers me when they are of close proximity to me, takes me back some 40 years to VietNam and that was never a good time. Explosions meant somebody died or lots of somebodies. A time better forgotten and left to lie in the spiderwebs of my memory.

I will write tomorrow morning...


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: