Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A slow depressing Wednesday... I hope tomorrow is better

Jan 05, 2011

We slept pretty good, the weather was cooler and that makes sleeping nice. Nora seemed distant last night, I think it is missing of Jenny and the baby.

Got a correspondance from RemitHome, the money is on the way so that it good to know, unfortunately the exchange rate is lower than I would like it to be. You never get the rate that is quoted by the major indices, it is always at least a point lower. Still the convenience of having it home delivered is nice.

Not sure about what today might produce so will let you go for now.

The morning was nothing special, Nora still in the dumps over the baby being gone, she did ask me to spray for ants while she was gone which I did, both places... I believe it is only a slight deterrent though. I took her to the bus stop then returned here... chatted a bit with Alex, penned a letter to LinnCo about my account locking me out and one to Maria telling her to send my meds and another to Claudine of Thrifty Tax service notifying her of the letter that will arrive from Gareth and my marriage to Nora and the additional dependents of Kenneth Joyce and Jenny.

Nora Text'd for me to pick her up about 3:15 which I did. She had gotten some stuff from Manila but mostly snacks. There were some people that showed up here performing and entertaining us for a handout... Nora gave the fireeaters 100p which I thought pretty generous.

The guy from RemitHome came about 5:30pm, got my money and tipped him the usual 100p for the trip.

We had dinner about 7pm and Nora is there now with the kids... she hasn't been too close to me since we got back without baby being here... I know she is sad about it but I hope she gets over it soon, she asked me if they could come back when the package gets here from Lolly and Gareth, but I am thinking the end of January or maybe mid February... we will see how that plays.


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: