Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thursday ramblings... the weekend is creeping in now...

Jan 06, 2011

Nora told me last night that the reason she was so quiet was that she is terribly homesick for baby denny... she fully realizes that once we leave here for the States, she probably won't see him again for 2 years at least... We talked about it and why we sent Jenny to Basud and I decided for Nora's sake to let Jenny and baby denny come back here on Feb 4th as opposed to the 3 months I planned on her staying in Basud. Nora was very happy about that. We talked of some of the side effects that she is experiencing due to the meds she takes, one of which was of great interest to me which involved the lack of libido that has beset her.

We slept very nicely, the cool weather of evening was wonderful... we woke this morning at 7:00am, I immediately took my bath and Nora proceded to make coffee. We then had fried egg and ham sandwich for breakfast and after that the kiddies started coming to celebrate the 12th day of Christmas or their normal christmas as opposed to what we do in the States...

We just had lunch, fried spam and rice and pork and beans... my gosh a gourmet meal... how wonderful. Kenneth and I will go tomorrow to get haircuts as the shops are closed today in celebration of the christmas holiday. Nora is taking her bath now to get ready to go to St. Lukes clinic. Thankfully tomorrow is the last day of that this week.

I finally got Lollie to download UNO so maybe we can try to play that game together online... BTW sister, Nora's user name on UNO is nora1971 if you want to make her your friend...

Have a great day everyone...

From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: