Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Another Monday... 4 days to go and it will conclude the week...

Feb 28, 2011

Well here it is, the final chapter of February, my gosh as I look back it is amazing how little time I spent in my good old United States over the last year or so.

Last night was nice, Nora did the Facebook/Farmville,We Rule, We City, and We Farm thing plus uploaded 3 pictures of me helping a neighbor by changing a tire for them... I was impelled to help the lady with her car because no one else knew how... they kept telling her to drive here or there and have it fixed, took me a total of about 15 minutes to put on her spare and send her on her way with the suggestion to have the air in the spare tire checked.

I think what surprised the local color the most was the fact that I just up and did it rather than stand idly by. I believe that if we take the opportunity to help people spontaineously, we improve their perception of us and also we add a credit or two to the good guy account that is kept in our name in heaven.

Slept well, fresh sheets and pillow cases on the bed along with a little tiny bit cooler weather helped also.

Monday today, tomorrow, Nora has her yearly Pap smear done to that will be another 500p, not quite $12 American dollars.f Try getting that price in America unless you are a welfare baby.

Nothing to pressing today, we will go to Marilao to buy another stool as the one I used to put the ceiling trap door back up in the main house collapsed whilst I was standing on it... plastic feet on wet slippery tile is a grand recipe for disaster... luckily I kept my footing that time...

Kenneth and Joyce will accompany Nora to St. Lukes clinic on Friday for their chest xray.

Well, the day is on the way so I will leave this journal and enjoy the remains of my morning coffee... have a great day.


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: