Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, February 28, 2011

March 1... can you believe it?? already and getting HoTtTtT.

Mar 01, 2011

Wow !! I cannot believe that here it is, March 1st. I am starting my 7th month here... that is nearly impossible for my feeble brain to comprehend.

Last night was good, slept well and didn't wake up until 7:30am this morning.

The baby, who is nothing short of a hurricane in disguise, has wreaked his own personal style of disruption this morning, having been given some little goodie to eat has shredded it into more pieces than I can imagine, then tromped thru it back and forth and scattered it all over the floor. Then mommy (Jenny) sweeps it into a pile and leaves the room allowing the little monster to re-invoke the carnage again... she doesn't think and use any common sense that I can see, my biggest gripe with her is that (and this extends to the rest of the family too) is that they are soley reactive in the care and attention of this little epi center of destruction never does it appear or come to their attention to remove the catalist of his modis operandi rather than repair or cleans the remains of it.

Nora has the Doctor appointment with her Gyno today, the annual "dipping of the Swab" into the pool of love... (interesting description I thought). After her appointment, we will go an look at a dresser for her, hopefully something affordable yet serviceable.

I have no plans for today that I can think of, Friday, the kids go with Nora and maybe me also, they have to have their quarterly chest xray (which makes no sense to me because they don't require the same of Nora). I will be going to make a return trip to the US Embassy and check the status of my I-130 submission.

Supposed to hit 90˚ today so it will be a test of my patience I suppose and I pray that God affords me the ability to keep my temper in check and be especially nice to everyone I see as hot weather wreaks havoc on everyone, just to varying degrees. (cute pun eh??).

See you later, we will leave the house about 9:30 according to the mistress of time.

••• I gave Nora her March 1 budget of 5,500p so she was happy having that. Nora and I went to Marilao to the OBGyn and she found that she had 8 patients in front of her so we went to the store that had the dressers and bought one that they wanted 1,499p for and only paid them 1,400p and then I also bought 6 new dinner plates, a serving platter and 6 new glasses... the total of all including lunch was under 2,000p so not too bad. I rode with her in the tri-cab we hired to haul the dresser and us home, she got off at the bus stop to go on into Manila and I came on home and unloaded and washed up the dresser for her. She got home around 3:30, I went and picked her up with Alex's motor. I scrapped my left big toe (he attracts misery more than any other extremity on my body), it is now all red around the wound and I have been putting beta dyne on it... maybe I will need to get anti-biotic to shoo away the little infection that I see.  Tomorrow maybe I will buy Hydrogen Peroxide and use on it also. It is very warm today and will be tonight I believe also.

From denny's iPad... (my demented mind)

No comments: