Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Friday, thank God, haircut today and I am not sure what else.

Feb 25th, 2011

Well this day was not exciting, but interesting as Uncle had decided he wanted two trees, one half the size of the other removed from here in the front yard. It was interesting to watch as there are no power tools such as chain saw etc available for easy access so the whole process was undertaken with a short machete and a draw saw with rather fine teeth for such a chore.

They started early, right after breakfast and ended up falling the last bit of the trunk about 3 or 4 in the afternoon. It was a pretty tough old tree. We didn't really lose any shade as the sun set opposite of the tree in the yard but it sure did open up the space and the view of the sky...

The money man came from RemitHome so now that is one less worry that I have... Nora wanted some money from her budget but refused to tell me what for so I have not given to her. I am trying thru various means to impress upon her the importance of total honesty in our relationship and money is a tough hill for her to climb for some reason, she is mostly really good, but there are times when she will not tell me what she needs it for and then I balk.

My intention is to get a haircut today, my neck is feeling rather shaggy and Nora mentioned that I need to get a haircut also.

Today is Friday so the end of the week is here and hopefully we will be able to go to a movie this Saturday, having missed the last two. Uncle and Auntie are to return to Bicol Saturday and my assumption is that they will want to get an early start so as to forego driving at night.


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: