Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Saturday, Mall day and departure day for Uncle and Auntie...

Feb 26, 2011

Sleep was pretty good, last night, about dinner time, Alex came to me and repaid 5,000p of the 6,000p that he owes me, told me that the remaining 1,000p would be paid on Sunday morning...

I woke first this morning, turned on the disco music and proceeded to get dressed. I then went next door and made coffee for us. After a breakfast of egg and toast, Nora wanted to go to Divine to buy for lunch... I don't like going every day and asked her for the 10,000th time why she didn't at least plan for 2 days so we could have a day without going to the market... she never seems to understand my question, I guess I need to figure out a different one to ask her... seems simple to me but baffles her.

Gareth you are a low lying dog and I don't like getting slaughtered... however, that said, I will at some point get you and it will be a blood letting of galactic proportions I assure you !!! ;).

We will go to SM Mall after lunch, after Uncle and Auntie leave for Bicol.

It has been nice seeing them, they are both nice and it gives Nora someone to catch up on the gossip with.

Whilst eating my open faced egg sandwich this morning, the yolk evidently was not cooked thru and I dribble some of the yellow content on my sand colored shorts... looked like either I had a good time with myself or something, I scrapped it off as best I could with my knife and then had Nora scrub it with soap in hopes that the evidence of the error should become not... (don't ya just love that way of speaking??), old English I think.

Maybe we will get to a movie today, that is the plan again and to be thrice thwarted would ensure a dark mood for me. Anyway, we will try.

I just transferred $500 to my visa bill (1,260.00) leaving me an open balance of $760.00 to pay in the next month or so.

Nothing else seems to come to mind, have yourself a dandy day and remember that I am thinking of you and always fondly too.

Bye for now...


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: