Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Tuesday, getting closer now... also budget day.

Feb 08, 2011

Yesterday afternoon and evening were nice, a little warm, but even then, I spent most of the evening visiting with the boys from the back and Alex's father in law and Uncle.. I drank a couple of San Miguel beers and bought them a bottle of brandy, cost me 100p. No big deal and we had a great time.

Nora and I went to bed about 9pm or so and chatted a little and then off to sleep we went, the boys knocked off the party at about 10pm so that was nice of them... I had conversation with Lollie yesterday and that was good as usual. She is going to be my intermediary on the tax thing I guess.

Sleep was pretty good, but I had to make several trips to the comfort room to combat the opposite situation that you face Gareth... but it all came out well so that is good...

This morning, we woke before 7am with Joyce meowing at the door about needing something, I believe it was a ruler... what amazes me is that she couldn't have asked for that last night before we retired...

I was talking to Lollie and Nora needed to go to the market so I cut Lollie short and to the market we went... we are back home now and I wanted to catch up this journal and then have some coffee and after that call Lollie back again.

I think that my taxes are going to once again present me with a problem... I may file this year and not claim Nora and the kids and then possibly ammend next years claims.

More later.


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: