Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Humpin again... soon March with be history.

Mar 23, 2011

Today is Wednesday, middle of the week if you will and what is affectionately known in many areas, especially the work venue as "Hump Day". Halfway thru the work week... It doesn't apply to me any more in that particular respect which at times I do truly miss, as the work part of the day helped you navigate thru the 24 hour period until the next day... plus I truly miss the social aspect of working, especially in the customer service area like I experienced for most of my working career.

Nothing of any special interest occurred later yesterday except for the fact that while I was waiting to pick up Nora at the bus stop, Alex came with the van and told me that Alec would take the motor back to the compound and that I could accompany him to the shell where the store is that he was going to deliver the cookies to... we had arranged me to go with him earlier in the day. As we left in the van, I saw the bus Nora was on coming. She took a cab home, tried to tell me that she waited for me for an hour... little stinker.

Sleep was slow in coming and even then it was very uncomfortable as it remained very warm all night. We had a teasing time with each other regarding her being too 'Hot" and her saying I am too cold... it was fun.

The money that is coming from RemitHome should be processed today and I should get it in 4 or 5 days.

Nothing special for today, I am having coffee now.

If something of interest happens, I will let you know.


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: