Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Two days worth... and the weekend is almost here.

Mar 24-25, 2011

Well today is Friday, I didn't write on Thursday for some inexplicable reason, so today I will continue... Wednesday was of nothing special, perhaps that is why I wrote nothing of it. Thursday, on the other hand was a day that we went to the SM Mall as Nora had a day off from going to Manila and St. Lukes clinic. Sometimes the hospital has things that they must do that seem to preclude the patients of DOT coming in for their meds and in that case, the day before the hospital gives them the pills for the day that they will be unable to attend.

Yesterday Morning, we spent the day remaking the kitchen area, shelf paper, relocating the stereo and hanging a cover over the opening under the sink. I will admit, it looks much better, cleaner and more organized. She has an amazing eye opening experience once she comes home with me... I will let her know the standard that I have kept in the house and will help her to adapt to that standard... she cleans well, but here it is everyday an uphill battle as there is just no way to keep ahead of the dirt and dust and bugs... At home of course, that is not a problem.

We left the house yesterday around 1pm to go to the Mall, the hiway is still torn up so the delays were long. We actually took a tri-cab to the mall this time as opposed to a Jeepney.

The first thing we did at the mall was to stop at Dairy Queen and buy a couple of Blizzards. After that, we shopped some and I gave Nora a total of 1,000p to spend on new jeans or shorts of her choice. It took her awhile so I sat on the ledge of a bicycle display and read a story in my phone. When she was done, we stopped and got her some facial wash and toner that she needed. We then stopped at Jollibee for some french fries... she is now addicted to them like myself.

After that, to the Department store where we are a favorite customer of the 'Cheetos Jalapeño style". I gathered up two bags for us and on the way out of the mall Nora stopped and bought a box of dougnuts for the kids at 'Mr. Donut".

After that, the ride home.

The evening was occupied by our neighbors, (the boys) and Ruping, Alex's father in law, drinking their brandy and making loud and friendly sounds... Not a bad night at all considering...

This morning, Friday, I am having my coffee and toast shall probably be included in the breakfast fare. Not sure what the day will bring forth, but we will be ready to great it for sure...

Not planning another trip to the Mall unless a really great movie is showing, if not, we will remain home.

I hope, as your weekend approaches, that you have fun things to do and leave the tedious homework for another time... Grins and happiness to you from the family in Marilao...


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: