Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Tuesday, money is on the way, cloudy (aren't babies funny little critters??)

Mar 29, 2011

Last night was pleasant, the temps were such that we slept well, I gave Nora 2,,500p to complete out her monthy budget.

This morning, I gave Loren 100p to put 1.5 liters of fuel in the motor so we could go to breakfast at the place on the way to Marilao... we both had rice cereal and Nora had a deep fried hard boiled egg... never saw one of those before.

One thing of interest that happened either this morning or late last night, the baby, "El Diablo in Diapers", managed to throw the TV remote control out the window onto the cement patio outside... I have told the children and also Nora many times to keep the remotes away from the babys reach as he thinks of it only as a toy to play with, as often as I have preached this is as often as they leave it well within his sight and reach... I found it this morning and now they will no longer have use of it. I will not give it back to them period... Sometimes ya just gotta make a stand. My money bought that nice TV for this family and all I ever asked them was to treat it well... too bad for them.

I got a note from RemitHome today that the money is coming so it should get here this afternoon. I will go to US Embassy tomorrow with the approval letter for the I-130 and see what to do next.

It is overcast here today but not yet hot so maybe we will get another reprieve from the heat.

I am going to contact AT&T about the bill I just received to see why it is much higher than any previous normal bills... I hate that company.

Alex is home now, got home yesterday evening... the first thing this morning he borrowed 2,000p to be paid back tomorrow... we shall see...

Have a great day all...

From denny's iPad... (my demented mind)

No comments: