Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday, US Embassy day...

Mar 30, 2011

Wednesday morning, we got up at 5:30am and left the Apt at 6:30 to head into Manila and the US Embassy to check the Immigration window to see what the next step will be in processing my family's visas.

As luck would have it, the Immigration department was closed yesterday so we went to window 25, the one where I submitted the I-130 and to the guy that we've spoken to each time, he said that when we go to the Immigration window, they will tell us the next steps required to set a visa appointment and the forms that may be required so, we decided that I will go to Manila on Friday and we will check it out again.

From there, we stopped at Wendy's and I had some french fries and Nora had some Filipino dish with Rice, egg and something else.

Next stop was St. Lukes clinic and she managed to get in fairly quickly even though there were a number of people ahead of her.

We were back home by 11:30.

The rest of the day was mundane, at 4pm Nora wanted to go to Divine to buy dinner so off we went.

Quiet evening, read some in the iPad then we both were tired so went to sleep about 10:00pm.

From denny's iPad... (my demented mind)

No comments: