Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Maria and Wayne arrived last night late.. we hope to have dinner with them tonight.

Apr 28, 2011

Heat permeated the area yesterday, hitting a high of 97˚ and 77% humidity. Not bad weather... if you are a clam. For people like me, the day was miserable with no escape available... fans that were running were more like a blast furnace. Then, to top it off, I got invaded by a roque squadron of man eating ants, little guys, sorta like pygmy ants I think... but they have alligator teeth... I managed to evade most of them and after Nora got home from Manila, we went to Divine and I bought a can of Annihilation spray with which to douse them with... it was a grand time.

The last little ant standing, placed his little front leg on his abdomen, stared me straight in the eye and squealed in a high pitched voice.. "We'll be Back"... Arnold I believe may have been his name.

Well, believe it or not, Nora only has two more Wednesdays to traipse off to Manila for DOT. (barring of course any...) but I do have faith that it will all turn out well.

Kenneth and Joyce will go this coming Tuesday and Wednesday to do their re-medical. It takes two days to complete so they should be in great shape by the weekend then the following Friday, the 13th (God forbid) they go to the US Embassy at 6:30am for their Visa interviews... Nora will attend with them as she is the parent and from all I have read it is a very quick and simple process...

This weekend, I will fill out the I-864 forms for everyone and compile and print out the proof of income needed to substantiate my ability to support them.

I took a late night shower last night which helped with the comfort of an already overwarm night. It never did get much below 80˚ last night so we didn't even use the sheet until about 5am or so.

This morning I am happy, hot... but happy all the same.

Hope you all have a great day.


From denny's iPad...

No comments: