Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

May day, my gosh, where did April go anyway??

May 01, 2011

Wow, I cannot believe that this is the Month of May already... by the end of this month, I will have been living here for 9 months... over 13 months total.

Nora finishes with St. Lukes clinic this month, either on the 14th or on the 16th. The kids have their Visa interviews on the 13th and we will leave for Basud the week of the 16th. Gonna be a busy month for sure.

Yesterday, I left here for the Mall at about 10:30am... I wanted to go there to get on the internet and print out the financial papers I needed from Wells Fargo and LinnCo, unfortunately I didn't have the right password for the LinnCo account so I couldn't log in and get the papers I wanted...

I went to the theater and bought tickets for the movie "Thor" and then went to the internet cafe. After I finished on the internet, I went down to the National bookstore and bought 3 folders to contain the packages for all three, Nora, Joyce and Kenneth and then to the coffee shop kiosk and assembled the various forms and filled out the I-864 form.

Nora met me about 2pm and we went to Jollibee's for lunch (rather late but she was famished and I was hungry too.)... After that we returned to the National Bookstore because Nora didn't like the size of folders that I got so we got legal sized ones.

Nora's Aunt Red is visiting so she decided not to go to church and then today also is Laundry day so we will remain busy... I took a bath then stripped the bed and carried the dirty clothes out to the lady who does the laundry.

Today is budget day for Nora so I will give her her weekly amount of 7,000p.

Tomorrow I will go with Nora to St. Lukes clinic but the first thing we will do is pay for the Visa Interviews.


From denny's iPad...

No comments: