Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Monday and the first week of April is almost gone.

Apr 04, 2011

After church yesterday, we stopped at a little restaurant and I had rice cereal and Nora had some noodle dish. Both of us had a soft drink also as it was quite hot by then.

The day involved mostly laundry so there wasn't much to do except hang clothes and read which I did quite a bit of both.

Ana has taken to selling food at a little stand at the end of our lane in the evenings... she says it helps their income somewhat.

Jenny and Nora and I discussed what Jenny's plans are for after we depart the Philippines... she indicated that she wants to return to college and pursue the already started Nurses course. I believe she will stay in the big apartment here and she really almost has to because of all the furniture and appliance that is here... she will get it all, the furniture, dishes, clothes washer, refrigerator, TV, DVD and all the other stuff that made up our household here... Not a bad start considering what most single girls her age have... Certainly more than I had when I was on my own to start with...

Jenny will receive 10,000p from us each month as subsistance and Father can send her some too. I will need to see how to send it to her the most economically, perhaps direct deposit using RemitHome to a bank here would be the best. We will check that out.

We slept good last night, Nora and Kenneth will attempt to get the local police clearance reports for themselves today and tomorrow they will both go to NBI for their other clearances. Kenneth must also go to the college to finish up the paperwork for the previous session.

I have a exercise disk in the Philips music box and baby denny was standing in the doorway dancing, cute. His little horns barely showed. Now he is standing by an old tricab and is beating on it with a little stick... Nora came in here to change the music and baby wandered off into the court where there are holes he could easily step in and break a leg... I don't know why they (Nora and the Kids) don't pay more attention to what he is getting into or near. I have said from the beginning and continue to believe that they are strictly reactive to him and not proactive... you pay one helluva price for that kind of crap sometimes.

Well Mondays are always busy so I guess I will call Lollie and see how the world is treating them on this their Sunday evening...


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: