Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Today is Kenneth's clearance day and halfway thru the week...

Apr 06, 2011

Today is Wednesday and Nora and Kenneth will leave shortly for the Marilao Police dept to acquire Kenneth's police report and NBI Clearance. Outside of getting their Medical, that is all that is left before their Visa interviews. I still have to fill out the I-864 form but that should be it I hope.

Yesterday was quiet after we had lunch, nothing too dramatic happened although it was pretty hot here. Nora got home earlier than she thought, she had told me to pick her up at 4pm but she was home by 3:15.

I gave Nora 500p to pay for the processing of Kenneths papers. They probably will be back home by 10am or so. From then, Nora will make lunch then head to Manila and St. Lukes clinic. I am not sure where yesterday went, but it seems that I misplaced it somehow. I thought today was Tuesday.

My left foot around the ball of the foot is sore as a boil today, it started last night but I don't know why... No traumal, swelling or redness at all, just like it did in Basud last Summer... damn thing.

Anyway, halfway thru the week and progress is being made and for that I am very pleased... I hope it continues smoothly and quickly.

The day is yours, do with it what you may, I hope from it you can withdraw smiles and warm feelings...

••• 8:30am, Alex came to me to borrow 5,000p until tomorrow morning so I loaned it to him... This guy has no idea of how to manage his money, none at all !

From denny's iPad... (my demented mind)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I believe God put Alex and his needs in your life for as purpose. Think about what that might be.

Happy to hear about all the progress. Things seem to be going rather smoothly for you, and for that, I am thankful.