Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Gout, pain, I don't like that stuff at all

Apr 07, 2011

The day was pretty good all in all, Kenneth got most of his stuff done, it will finish on Friday and Apr 12th for NBI.

Last night, the dreaded Gout attacked me, this time in the arch of my left foot, extremely painful, swollen and imobilized me pretty much. I took some ibuprofen yesterday afternoon and a couple of Tylenol PM tabs before bedtime... Unbelieveable, I cannot even make it to the bathroom or to the Apartment next door... I used to thnk that I had pretty good control of pain, but this bout has me wondering about that. I think that Nora is going to go to the drug store and get some pain pills, like what I took in Basud last year. They did help.

I tried to call Lollie with no luck so far so I just left a message for them.

I got the 1,800p that Linda owed me today and I also got 3,000p of the 5,000p that Alex owes me... says he will par the remainder tomorrow.

Well, I am signing off to enjoy my sufferage...


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: