Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Document from My Writing Nook: May 21, 2011

May 21, 2011

Foot is feeling good now, decided that we would go to Daet and check our email and I would buy some new slippers that would stay on my feet.

Alex had asked if we wanted to join the family and go to the Ocean and frolic in the salt water, we declined and let them all go.

We left the house about 10:30 and went to Superliner where I purchased tickets to Marilao for Kenneth, Nora and myself. We will leave Basud on the eveing bus Tuesday.

We went to the internet cafe that we had used so often while I was here in Basud last year. I managed to print out the W-7 forms and the documentation that states we need certified or Notarized copies of Nora and the kids Passports. After that, she went to the supermarket to buy some items and then we returned to the mall and I bought some slippers that I liked.

After that, we went to Chow King for Halo Halo and she had some long jeans shortened and hemmed for Joyce to wear., she had to wait a couple hours for them to get done so I took a tri-cab back to Central mall and sat outside the 'HotPot' restaurant where they offer free WiFi and updated the apps on my iPhone.

When she arrived, we went inside the restaurant and had a quick bite then caught a tri-cab home.

The rest of the afternoon and evening was spent quietly (as quietly as it ever is in a house built for 4 people currently housing a minimum of 11. Interesting life here I can tell you that much...

We slept pretty well, at least I didn't have to deal with Nora's roving legs and fish flops...


From denny's iPad...

No comments: