Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Document from My Writing Nook: May 22, 2011

May 22, 2011

Today is Sunday, Nora and LiliBeth will be going to Daet this afternoon to shop a little I suppose, she offered for me to go but I gracefully declined and told her to make it a girls day out

I am reading and taking life easy, it is now 10:39 AM . More may follow...

We went to Daet, to the supermarket at the Central Plaza mall and after buying stuff for spaghetti, Nora and I parted, she went to downtown market to buy ground beef and a few other items and I went to Hotpots where I was surprised to see Maria and her daughter. We chatted some and I found that they had brought the Jeepster to town to have yet some more work done on it, evidently something yet to do with the braking system that they have spent much money on already...

I was able to finish updating my iPhone apps and it was not too long and Maria left for a bit and Nora showed up again. We went inside Hotpot to get a drink and Maria and her daughter came back so we all got to chat a little bit... she told me (Maria) that Wayne had called her and wanted to come into town so I suppose they were going to meet up soon. It was shortly after that that Nora and I left to come back home to Basud.

The rest of the afternoon I read and she preparred the Spaghetti for dinner... it was good... Tomorrow is Kenneth's 17th birthday so that is nice for him, we will go to Daet and buy him a cake and ice cream (seems the traditional way to celebrate a birthday here also... no gifts though I might give him some money.

Well that is enough for this day... have a great day!!!


From denny's iPad...

No comments: