Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Document from My Writing Nook: May 25, 2011

May 25, 2011

Well, last night about 8:40pm we left Fathers home and headed for the bus terminal in Daet to catch the 9:30pm SuperLiner AC bus that would take us back to Manila. We boarded and had the first 3 seats which seemed to work pretty well for me.

We arrived in Manila around 5:45 or so then took a cab to the SanTran station and got another bus out to Marilao then a tricycle home.

After we bathed and such, Nora and I headed back to Manila and were going to go to the DFA to get certified/norarized copies of the birth cirtificates for her and the children... On the way to the DFA, we stopped at a copy certification booth and determined that we really did not need to go to DFA because all that was asked for to accompany the W-7 forms was a certified copy of the passports or a notarized copy... this lady provided the certified copy (no less than by an attorney with raised seal and all), it cost me for 3 certified copies about 1,200p and saved us probably a day and a half... Not a bad bargain in my estimation.

After getting the documents, we went to LBC and had them sent by courier to Thrifty Tax Service in Lebanon which will allow Claudine to complete my 2010 taxes and send a copy of them to L & G who will inturn courier them back to me where we can then send them by "Doc2Go" a courier service used by the Embassy here in the Philippines.

We then stopped at Jollibee for some fries for me and chicken dinner for Nora. She is hunting for a reason for things to go wrong with the process again... I wish she were more optomistic. From there, we took a Jeepster to the SanTran station and luckily got front row seats in an AC bus... we just got home and it's 2:03 PM.

Tomorrow we will get back to normal... I promise :)


From denny's iPad...

No comments: