Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Document from My Writing Nook: May 24, 2011

May 24, 2011

Sleep, with the aid of the AC was ok... the last night we shall have spent here in Basud, tonight we leave on the SuperLiner bus for Manila/Marilao. Tomorrow will be Wednesday and we shall spend much of it at the Manila DFA getting the certified copies of the passports to send with the W-7 forms to Claudine for the 2010 taxes.

We are going back to Daet this morning sometime and I will reprint the W-7 form as the entered information printed out in blue ink (a light blue) and I am sure that they want it in black... plus I need to re-do Nora's because the information is from her old passport. Other than that, it should be a slow day.

This day used to hold significance for me, actually it did for 27 years but that all ended in 2006. I am happier where I am in my life now thank God.


From denny's iPad...

No comments: