Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday the "13th"... boy did it ever live up to is's history today...

May 13 & 14, 2011

Thursday passed pretty normally, nothing special outside of my going to the Mall and printing out some more papers... Nora got home about 5pm, dinner etc... nothing special

Friday monring, we got up at 4am to get ready for the trip to the US Embassy and the Visa interview for the kids... Unfortunately, the Visa's were not granted as they still want a current tax year return which I need to provide and they also want couriered copies from the NSO of both Jimmy's death certificate and Jimmy and Nora's marriage license. Those two are easy, the taxes are a serious burden to me. I am investigating the ITIN numbers, we would have to go to Angelie city to get them applied for then it takes a long time to get them.

Anyway, after the let down, we went and had lunch then to St. Lukes clinic and then the market then home... it was a depressing day all in all and we went to bed with no smile on our faces...

Hopefully I can resolve this in a timely fashion, I am trying to.


From denny's iPad...

No comments: