Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Thursday... Tomorrow is the big day...

May 12, 2011

I have to say, last night was just plain miserable to sleep, the humidity crept up to near 100% early in the evening and stayed there most of the night... talk about living in a damp sponge...

Perspective would be soaking an old dirty heavy quilt in warm stagnant water and then crawling under it anc covering your head... imagine if you can, the problems encountered in taking in a full breath of air, even dirty air. Very uncomfortable and I certainly did not enjoy it. Nora felt the same way so it was not an isolated incident.

We finally did manage to sleep, I think that there is a time in which exhaustion takes precedence and the body just basically gives up the fight and succumbs to weariness. I yearn for my home...

This morning, Nora and I went into Marilao so she could do some food shopping. We were back home by about 9:45am so now she will be preparing for lunch and her typical departure time of about 12:15pm.

Tomorrow morning will be an early riser, we will need to leave the house by about 5am to be at the US Embassy by 6:30am for the kids interviews. Today I will be going back to the SM Mall to print out the latest bank statement and cover page so that I can present the most current picture to the Consular at the interviews.

Nora had an unpleasant experience at the market with one of the vendor ladies, I wasn't there so didn't see what happened but suffice it to say that my little volcano was near the eruption stage... I bought her a doughnut and she calmed down a little... Sad that people in a position of service should have such attitudes... I always prided myself in being a very cordial customer service person when I worked in those positions...

I had a talk with Kenneth and explained to him how I was feeling about our relationship and what I hoped would happen regarding it in the future... he listened well and smiled when I finished and we shook hands etc. yada yada yada... hope it works out well.

Anyhew, have yourselves a dandy day and I will chat with you a little later on...


From denny's iPad...

No comments: