Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Monday... I hope Claudine gets the W-7 stuff this week.

May 30, 2011

Good day yesterday, I bought a couple of books for $2.99 each and have been reading the 'Spinward' series... good plot and characters and the author keeps it moving right along.

We slept well last night, today, actually this morning, Nora wants to register Joyce for school, I argued that we would be leaving next month but she countered with 'Are you Sure?' and I could not positively say that we definetly would leave in June so I told her to go ahead and do it, it doesn't cost anything she says.

Sometime this week, we will go to Manila to the Airport and the Korean Air place and schedule my home flight.

After she returns from school, she wants to go to the market then to the Mall, I just suggested that after she returns from school, we go to the Mall, perhaps have lunch and an movie then stop at the market on the way home...

We will see how that all works out...

Weather seems ok today, no rain last night or any residuals from the Typhoon CheDeng passed thru. I am glad.

Have a great day everyone.


From denny's iPad...

No comments: