Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sunday, and the last one in May...

May 29, 2011

Yesterday was fraught with rain showers most of the day, we stayed home Yesterday, I finished another of the series books that I am currently reading, got hooked on Sci-Fi for awhile and it is an interesting, the imagination of man and woman as they conjure up stories of that may come in the future... oft I wonder if some of their ideas get incorporated in the technologies of today or if it is the other way around... either way, I enjoy it.

Nothing special today, Nora and I may go to the mall, depends greatly on how she feels, at this time, being close to a comfort room is a necessity for her. I keep reminding her, there is a way to eliminate them for good, but she is skeptical...

Slept good, Nora had another dream that I had a girlfriend... she is a very jealous girl, I suppose that it is because so many filipino men get girlfriends on the side and they don't really hide the fact...

I told her I have never had a girlfriend while married...

I told Nora I want to go to Korean Air next week and schedule my return flight to the States... I hope I can get one close to the end of June.

From denny's iPad...

No comments: