Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Saturday here, the first Squall from CheDeng came thru... good rainfall little wind.

May 28, 2011

We did go to the Mall for a short time, got a treat at Dairy Queen, Nora did a little food shopping, I bought a pair of Islander thongs, much better for my feet. We decided not to go to a movie yesterday but maybe today (Saturday) or tomorrow.

Came home and finished the laundry, the wind was pretty brisk so the clothes dryed quickly.

Spent most of the afternoon reading and Nora doing some minor cleaning... She had to attack some ants that threatened to overthrow our rule... amazing how a little chemical argument can turn the tide.

Slept good, though Nora is in the midst of her monthly visitor so she experienced some discomfort until she took her midol.

I just finished my coffee 8:38 AM. We just had a squall roll thru, part of the pre or post CheDeng show I am certain of that.

Nothing pressing today so I will just be a bystander...

I really enjoyed talking a little to Lollie and Mr. Ed yesterday, the connection was poor but we still managed to get a little conversation going.

We shall see what this Memorial Day Weekend brings... probably nothing here in the Philippines, but then it is a U.S. holiday...

Bye for now my friends and family...

From denny's iPad...

No comments: