Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Saturday morning...

May 07, 2011

Saturday morning, clear and hot... the temperature never did come down last night so sleeping was actually a chore and not much of it to be had...

Yesterday I went to the mall and printed out some new papers from Wells Fargo showing the increased savings account data and also was able to fill out an I-864 online with just a couple of blank spaces which I will hand fill in. Looks much more professional now.

I got some snack bags and some candy bars for the kids while I was there. I got back home around 2pm and Nora arrived at the bus stop at about 3:40pm.

The evening produced a gathering of folks to visit with Edhu who is here now from Quatar and Meden his wife... much beer drinking and reminicing. I did not partake, damn gout anyway. It sure looked inviting with the cold beer and all.

Last night Nora and I attacked a bag of 'Cool Ranch' Doritos, she really likes those chips.

Today it is our plan to go to the Mall and see the movie "Fast and Furious Five" with 'Van Diesel and 'The Rock, Duyane Johnson' two actors I favor for action movies. We have been fortunate to be able to see a show almost every weekend... it is cheap, only 110 or 120p per person per show.

Hopefully it will cool down a little this weekend, the forecast shows a little bit cooler Sunday and Monday.

Bye for now, Have a dandy day...


From denny's iPad...

No comments: