Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Tuesday... of the last week of treatment...

May 10, 2011

Well here we are in the 2nd day of the last week of Nora's year long treatment DOT. It has been a long time in coming.

Yesterday went well as I wrote, after Nora got back home and dinner had been accomplished, I went to the sleeper apt and bathed and then read while waiting for Nora to arrive...

She played her games on the iPad and checked the latest happenings on FB then we went to sleep... my gosh it was nice, so cool and refreshed feeling after the rains. We both slept well and didn't get out of bed until after 8:00am.

Finishing up breakfast now, eggs and toast sandwich and some coffee. Already did the meds so I am good for the day I think...

Last night, my glasses came apart on one side and the lens fell out so now I need to go to an eye glasses place and see if they will put them back together again... I have needed a new pair for over 4 years now, I suppose that will be a priority for me when we get back to the States amongst other things that I have neglected.

I am going back to the other apt. and see if I can reach Lollie this morning.

Have a great day everyone.


From denny's iPad...

No comments: