Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Last 'Hump Day' at St. Luke for Nora I hope...

May 11, 2011

Yesterday was nice, when Nora got home from St. Lukes clinic, we went and put some fuel in the Motor of Alex and then went to Divine market to buy some Lumpia wrappers, of course there were other food items purchased also.

Back home, Nora prepared for dinner which we had about 6:45pm.

I was going to watch the movie "The Rite" with Anthony Hopkins, but the pirated versions sound was very low so I gave it up and came back to the sleeper room and read some more of my novels on the iPad.

This morning, Wednesday, we awoke or rather I should say that I awoke about 6am and then a little later roused Nora... she had not slept well, said she was dreaming of her Mother and sisters. She wanted to sleep but I had other plans for her.

After breakfast, she wanted to go make some Xerox copies of the forms from the NSO (the originals). We did that and now she is going thru the folders again...

It is hard to believe that by this time Friday the kids should have their Visas. I hope there is no problems. If there are any it will be about the I-864 regarding my taxes. I hope that the other paperwork I have provided will clear up any questions. The amount I put for household income is after taxes so it is not a true reflection of the income gross which is actually over 30k.

Lollie, the pictures you took were such a vast improvement on others that you sent in the past... it is amazing how just a little instruction can improve the end results... I was really impressed with the Macro shot of the red flower.

Have a great day, this is as they say, "Hump Day"...


From denny's iPad...

No comments: