Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Friday, the 10th of June... weekend is a coming quick now...

Jun 10, 2011

Rain and some damp weather mixed with precipitation makes for a wet day, what we had most of yesterday although it seemed to go away in the evening and is just overcast this morning.

Alex and his family have returned from Basud, that is good, it will add some more flavor to the neighborhood again.

Nora is supposed to do laundry again today, we will see if that happens or if she changes her mind. We slept well last night, the recent rain has cooled the area down, not cold mind you, but tolerable (just barely).

Lollie, I cannot tell you how much fun it is chatting with you and Gareth on an almost daily basis... when I cannot get ahold of you it truly bothers me... that is nice that we've grown so close that we actually miss the daily contact... Remember how Olivia and Mom would talk every day and we wondered what in the world they could find to chat about.. NOW WE KNOW... It is a good time to be close with each other.

Well, I suppose I shall drink some of my coffee, read the recent headlines and think of the trip home without my lovely wife and children... they will come but it may be a few weeks after I am already back in the States...

Nora just came back here and said that she is going to prepare rice cereal, it has become something that I rather enjoy, but nothing compares to a steaming bowl of Quaker Oats in my mind, at least in the cereal genre.

Perhaps I will add to this later, it all depends on how the day unfolds.

For now, look in the mirror and remember to love the person looking back at you then.... pass it on.


From denny's iPad...

No comments: