Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Thursday and wet... nothing planned though that I am aware of yet...

Jun 09, 2011

Rain and more... all afternoon yesterday and evening also we had rain... I am not complaining, the rain cooled the air and made the day fairly nice, but still it is rain.

Nothing of importance happened yesterday but then when it rains, nobody wants to go anywhere anyway. Joyce and Jenny did walk to Divine to get Joyce some glue for some little school project then after dinner Joyce borrowed the iPad to do an assignment.

Nora was tired earlier than her usual and went to sleep about a 1/2 hour before I finally gave up reading my newest 'Spinward' series of SciFi stories, I am on the 6th of the series of Galactic excitement with a rogue Captain and his devoted crew aboard the Triton, a Earth produced space craft.

Next week we will go to St. Lukes clinic to hopefully get favorable information regarding the total termination of Nora's DOT stuff, with luck she will be able to remedical within the week, but we will see... I have faith if it can be screwed up St. Lukes clinic will be up to the job.

No plans for today, so I shall continue in my Space journey.

Have a cup of soup... it's good !!!


From denny's iPad...

No comments: