Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

The girls and baby are back home now... Great day in the morning!!!

May 05, 2011

Yesterday proved to be a great day for Nora and I, we enjoyed each other all day, got to see another movie, got some shopping done and just had a good time... It cost a little money, but was fun just the same... visiting her Uncle and Auntie in the town of Venzuelea was depressing as they are so very poor and live in a greatly overpriced concrete box that is no bigger than your bathroom Lollie... it is so sad, they once were pretty well off, but then his business failed and they basically are below poverty level... way below.

It is now 6:39 AM and Jenny, Joyce and the baby just arrived via taxi from Manila... it was expensive for me to take everyone to Basud then get them all back here again... I will save money being home I think.

Oh well, it is fine, I am happy they are back home and of course Grandma is happy to see her baby grandson... Life goes on, and, I get a refund says my friend Claudine... damn it don't get much better than that!!!

See ya later gaters...


From denny's iPad...

No comments: